Sunday, November 9, 2008

I have been considering writing some fiction...

The only writing I have done recently (apart from the one poem that was lost when my old phone died) has been non-fiction. I am doing a bit of freelance writing now and that is non-fiction as well. For some reason I have had the urge to write some fiction. I wrote poetry during high school and for a few years after that but I haven't sat down and written any stories since my freshman year. I used to write stories a lot...I am not sure if they were any good since at that time I didn't let anyone read anything I wrote unless it was for school.

I may just have to write a bit some time soon...see if I can still do it. I understand more about writing than I did then. I would like to think that this would help me but I guess I will have to give it a try to see how helpful it really will be. Well I am off to my night job, it is going to be cold tonight!

No comments: