Monday, December 29, 2008

So much to say....

So little time to say it! I am waiting right now for my clothes be done (they are in the dryer). After they are ready I am going to take a shower and go with my brother to see our Grandpa (he is 83 years old) and his girlfriend. He is going to take us out to lunch. He is one of my favorite people ever! His laugh is contagious and he loves life. He doesn't just sit around and get older, he is out chopping his own firewood, shoveling snow off his roof, hunting, fishing and going on walks with his girlfriend! I admire his outlook on life and he is the most generous person I know. Any time I can spend with him is time well spent so I am content to write a short post so that I can go see him.

I have had a lot happen since my last post that I would like to write about and I still want to write about 2008. Very interesting year for me and I am interested to see how it all looks on paper. I know a lot happened that doesn't come to mind everyday but that will have to wait until after family time. Family matters and Grandpa Jim has spent his life giving to others so I am going to give him some of my time.

1 comment:

Janice Hawfitch said...

I loved the part where you say that your grandpa gives his lives to others, so you will give him some of your time was very much the way I see my relationship with God! POWERFUL!