Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What is the deal...

I haven't written anything in a while...actually it has been a long time. It isn't that I haven't had anything to write about, the problem I have been running into is that what I have wanted about are things that I am going through. I don't like to write out of emotion and I really don't like to write "about" people so I haven't written anything. I try to look at things from an outside perspective and not make it personal but lately I haven't been able to do that, so I haven't been sharing anything on here.

I am hoping to work it all out soon. :) I miss writing!

3 comments:

Camilla Tomren said...

you can always write it down and not publish it... that way you can at least get it out...

Michael Johnson said...

ya...I have started to write a few times. I don't like what comes out, I need to adjust some things internally first I think. :)

Camilla Tomren said...

yeah, makes sense...