Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I can't believe how long it has been...

I haven't posted anything on here in a long time! A big part of that is because I don't have a computer at home right now...but I could use my phone so it isn't a great excuse. Either way I haven't been updating my blog like I know I should.

Life has been really good to me lately. I have an amazing girlfriend, I love my job and I am (in theory) going to be able to take Ashley back to WA to meet my family for Thanksgiving.

All of those things go into making my life good as of late. I have been able to help some people through my job here at the church and that is also wonderful. I will write more later and I will be better about updating this but for now, if anyone reads this, know that life here in Bryant Arkansas is good.